The Google Nexus Prime (aka Galaxy Nexus) and Android Ice Cream Sandwich will be the two most important announcements that Google will make this year. While we’re still some hours away to the event unconfirmed specs of the new device has been leaked.
- Model: GT-I9250, GT-I9250T, GT-I9250M, SC-04D, SCH-I515
- Dimensions (length x width x thickness): 136.0 × 68.0 × 8.8 fine piece – 11.5 thickest part
- Weight: Approximately 135.0 (g)
- OS: Google Android version 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Chipset: Texas Instruments Omap4460 CPU: ARM Cortex-A9 MP Core SMP (Dual-Core) CPU operating frequency: 1.2 GHz
- RAM: 1GB
- GPU: PowerVR SGX 540 Immage Technologies
- ROM: 16/32GB
- Display: AMOLED HD: 4.65 inches Resolution 720 x1280)
- Main camera: 5 megapixel CMOS camera with LED flash Video recording 1080p HD (1920X1080 pixels)
- Front camera: 1.3 million pixels CMOS
- Micro USB 2.0
- Communications Bluetooth 3.0 + HS
- Wireless a/b/g /n (2.4 GHz Dual-Band 5.xGHz)
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Battery Capacity: 1750mAh
- Notification LED
But the spec list is only half the story, even more important will be the launch of Ice Cream Sandwich, probably the most anticipated Android launch since Gingerbread. It will be interesting to see what innovations the latest Android will bring to the game. And we’re very sure that many Android users out there will want to know if their device will an ICS soon after the announcement.
The event will be held during working hours tomorrow starting 0930hrs in Hong Kong (same time in Malaysia), but don’t let that stop you from getting the latest information on one of the most anticipated Android devices to be released this year. And to do that, here are some of the live blogs that we recommend you follow.
[Leaked specs via]