Sony Ericsson is giving fans a chance to review the one it two latest additions devices ahead their official launches
Reaching out to a Facebook fanbase of over 4.7 million worldwide all you need to do to be in the running is to answer a simple question and then explain why you should get the chance to be the first to review one of two not yet released Sony Ericsson phones. 12 winners will then receive a phone and be asked to design an entertaining 45 second video review. 4 of the best video reviews will then be featured on Facebook where other fans will vote for their favourite.
The review that receives the most ‘likes’ will then receive the grand prize – a set of 10 more Sony Ericsson phones for their family and friends.
How to participate in the contest:
- Visit the Sony Ericsson Facebook page to guess the names of the phones and explain why you would make a great reviewer in 50 words or less.
- Return to the competition page on the 31st May to find out whether you are one of the lucky 12 to receive a handset.
- The 12 finalists will then create and submit a 45 second video review before 6th June.
- On 7th June see if your review is on the site for fans to ‘like’.
- Follow the competition to see which are the most liked reviews until the final winner is announced on the 13th June
Oddly enough there is no mention of what the phones will be. The only clue is that these unreleased phones are “feature phones” which means that they are very likely not going to be Android-based smartphones. But hey, free phones!